Way to go! You're outgrowing the functionality of your current QuickBooks solution!
As your business grows, you may find you’ve outgrown the limits of QuickBooks. If your finance team is creating more and more manual and paper processes outside of QuickBooks to deal with increasing accounting and reporting complexities—you're spending as much as $50,000 in extra hours and dollars every year. The result: you're spending more time gathering financial data then you are using it to drive your business forward.
By replacing QuickBooks, you can:
Join the thousands that have improved their businesses by moving to Intacct:
- Eliminate the need for spreadsheets for reporting. Save thousands of hours every year and provide more in-depth, relevant information faster to key decision makers.
- Streamline invoicing, billing, and collections. Increase revenues by 10% and collect cash faster, driving down DSO by up to 50%.
- Access your financial system—anytime, anywhere. Give everyone—inside or outside your organization—secure role-based access to financial applications for faster insight in to the business.
- Strengthen compliance and governance. Take advantage of strict permissions, separation of duties and financial controls, a robust audit trail, and support for global regulatory compliance.
- See your business in a new way. Easily combine data from your other key business applications with financial information from Intacct, eliminate information silos and reduce staff by as much as 50%.
- Automate financial consolidation. Save hundreds of hours per year by consolidating multiple operating entities with a single click.
- Gain between 200% and 400% ROI every year—with a three to five month payback.
Uniquely endorsed by the AICPA, Intacct is widely recognized as the best accounting solution for companies outgrowing QuickBooks. Intacct helps your organization increase revenues, decrease costs, and improve compliance in ways that QuickBooks can’t handle. Save significant time and money by accessing real-time information, automating key business processes, and gaining critical financial intelligence.